FEST Academy Workshop Series presents the two-day
“Performance Prep” Workshop for Singers, Actors & Public Speakers
led by Jennifer Bradley
- Are you a performer?
- Do you sing, act or do public speaking?
- Are you afraid of auditioning?
- When you audition, perform, or speak in public, do you “sabotage” yourself?
- Do you feel as if you are “not yourself,” when you’re in front of people?
- Is something holding you back from performing to the best of your abilities?
- Have you been viewing your acting, singing, or speaking as something you DO, rather than an extension of who you ARE?
THEN THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU!
When: Saturday, February 3, 2018 11:00-15:00 AND Sunday, February 4, 11:00-15:00
Where: Saalbau Gutleut, Rottweiler Str. 32, 60327 Frankfurt
Cost: €40 (for both days)
Sign up by January 31 at: [email protected]
About the instructor:
Jennifer Bradley, BFA, Music Theatre, MBA, is a singer/actor in New York City. Over the past four years, she has been an on-going student of Betty (“The Voice of Broadway”) Buckley. It is from her ardent study and practice of Ms. Buckley’s teachings, in particular, those of performance mindset, relaxation, grounding, focus, and communication, that Jen has taken the techniques to create this Two-Day “Performance Prep” Workshop Intensive.
Jen currently resides in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan.
As time is limited, please be prepared!
1. Singers – bring sheet music in your key
2. Actors – bring a written version of your monologue
3. Public Speakers – bring a written copy of your speech
NOTE: HAVING A MEMORIZED PIECE IN ADVANCE WILL HELP GREATLY WITH CLASS ACTIVITIES, BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED.