Frankfurt English Speaking Theatre (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this Policy. This Policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use the Services.
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies only to information we collect in this Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this Site and the Services.
This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information). These other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We do not collect personally identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Providing such information is strictly voluntary. This policy is your guide to how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you purchase, register with, or use this Site, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you. This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration of your User Account and/or use of the Service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to requests for information about your use of the Site that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you purchase, access, and use the Site, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not register a User Account or utilize the Services.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, apps, or other online services (behavioral tracking). Contact [email protected] for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on or through this website and how we respond to browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Site.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site [and our emails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages [or opened an email] and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us improve our Site and deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose personal information gathered about our website visitors to any Third Parties. All information is collected solely to provide a better user experience and discharge of contract with our customers.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site.
The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
To make a request related to managing your personal data (If you opt to delete it, partially or completely), contact us at: [email protected].